- Loans from £100 – £5,000
- Free no obligation online quote
- Money sent the same day
Get a same day loan today with Sunny Loans UK
Good and Bad Credit Accepted*
Apply with SunnyLoansUK
Get Cash The Same Day
Money Could Be In Your Bank TODAY!
Sunny Loans UK - Same day loans
Sunny Loans UK is a loan company based in England who specialise in same day loans. We work with FCA-approved UK Lenders to offer same day payday loans and short-term loans to people in need of same day cash.
We work with lenders who can help people get same day payday loan whether they have good or bad credit.
What Same Day Loans Do Sunny Loans UK offer?
Here at Sunny loans UK, we offer:
- Sunny Payday loans – These are loans usually paid back within one week to one month. Sunny payday loans you can borrow between £100 – £5,000.
- Short-term loans – These are loans paid back over 3-6 month period.
- Bad credit loans – these are for people who suffer from bad credit. Sunny Loans UK might be able to help and match you with a lender who specialises in bad credit loans.
- Same day loans – we specialise in helping people get same day loans here in the UK
No matter what you are looking for Sunny Loans might be able to help!
How does Sunny Loans UK work?
- Apply online at Sunny Loans UK using our extremely fast application form
- Choose how much you would like to borrow and fill in your personal details.
- Click ‘apply now’ and we’ll do all the hard work for you and search through a number of lenders to find the best loan for you.
- If successful, we’ll redirect you to the lender’s website where you’ll complete your application and you’ll usually receive your money the same day, sometimes within 10 minutes but this depends on which lender you have been matched with. 90% off loans are delivered the same day and that is why we are the same day loans specialist!
What is the APR with Sunny payday Loans?
Rates from 43.1% APR to 1333% APR. The minimum Loan Length is 1 month. The maximum Loan Length is 36 months. Representative Example: £1,200 borrowed for up to 75 days. Total amount repayable is: £1506. Interest charged is 0.34% per day, amounting to £306, annual interest rate of 124% (variable). Representative APR: 49.7% (variable).
Do you accept bad credit loans?
Absolutely, we work with a large panel of lenders, some of which specialise in same day loans bad credit. We can’t guarantee you’ll be accepted, but as we are an introducer, this will increase your chances of one of the lenders accepting your application.
Same day loans for bad credit are very popular. You aren’t alone in searching for this search term, however, if you are struggling with your credit score, we do recommend you trying to improve your credit score before applying for a same day loan for bad credit!
What are the requirements to apply?
- Live in the UK with a UK bank account.
- Be in employment and have a regular source of income.
- 18+ years old.
- If you are all of the above you can apply for a loan through Sunny Loans UK. using
Are you Sunny.co.uk?
No, we are not. Sunny went into administration July 2020.
Sunny who was owned by Elevate Credit International Limited sold over 50,000 customers a Sunny payday loan. However, due to the new FCA regulations a lot of their customers had good ground to claim compensation. Sunny, wasn’t the first payday website to go, the likes of Wonga, 247 Moneybox, My Jar, Quickquid and more recently Satsuma loans all have gone into administration too!
Looking for a Sunny Loan claim? Please read this article by Debt Camel.
Sunny Loans login
If you are searching for Sunny Loans login, sunny.co.uk doesn’t have a website anymore. If you had a loan with them, you will more than likely need to contact the administrator. However, if you are searching for a new loan we can help. We can offer loans from £100 to £5,000.
Can I make a claim against Sunny.co.uk?
If you were mis-sold a loan, you can still contact Sunny and make your complaint. If you contact the lender directly and discuss how they can help you. If your claim with Sunny is still outstanding you may have to wait a while for any redress to be paid.
What should I do if I have a Sunny loan?
If you have a loan with Sunny, you must make sure you continue with your repayments. A loan agreement is set for the period of the plan and Sunny going into administration doesn’t affect this. Failure to do so could result in, late fees, or a negative impact on credit score.
If you end up in a position of difficulty and are unable to repay your loan payments on time either due to the pandemic or any other concern, the best option is to contact your lender and discuss delaying your payments or restructuring your payment plan to suit your financial position.
Settling on a flexible loan repayment plan
Banking laws can compel loan firms to pause all repayments on a loan for a reasonable time. This will enable you some time to speak to a debt advisor that will be able to ensure you can find an easier method to meet your loan obligations. The law also requires loaning firms to freeze further charges and interest until the end of the intervention period.
A representative from Sunny loans may suggest rolling over your payment to next month. This seems like a good alternative for the month; however, this isn’t always the best option.
Rolling over your payment increases the amount you owe in interest, therefore, setting up a flexible repayment plan will be your best option.
Look for affordable or free debt advice
Speaking to payday lenders can be a difficult task, especially when you’re not familiar with how to discuss such matters. Finding a qualified loan adviser may be able to assist you with finding a way out of your current situation.
Sunny Payday Loans conclusion.
If you are looking for a Sunny payday loan we can help here at Sunny Loans UK the same day loan specialists. There are some benefits to applying through an introducer like ourselves. We can increase your chances of getting a Sunny payday loan as we work with a lot of lenders. However, if you are struggling to find a loan and are struggling financially we recommend you seeking debt help through a debt charity like Step Change.
Sunny loans news
- Sunny payday loan customer get nothing in payouts – BBC 6th November 2020 – BBC reporting that customers who applied through Sunny.co.uk may not get their compensation payout.
- Elevate Credit International Limited goes into administration. – Financial Ombudsman
Same Day Loans News
- 3 Same day loans that aren’t payday loans by The Ascent which was published August 7th 2021
Why Choose Sunny Loans UK
You could Borrow
What is the loan repayment term?
How loan does it take to get funds?
Do you charge Fees?
What if i have poor credit history?
£100 to £5,000
3 – 36 months
Same Day Loans
We charge No fees
All credit histories welcome
High Acceptance Rate
Safe and Secure